SBI Education Loan :- Today everyone has equal right to get education. But India is a developing country, where many families live who are not able to provide higher education to their children due to economic poverty. If you also belong to a poor family and are not able to provide higher education to your children due to lack of money, then now you do not need to worry at all. Because there are many banks in India which provide education loan facility
How can we tell you how to get an SBI education loan today ? What will be the qualifications, eligibility and documents for this? All the information related to this is going to be given in this article. So Friends, if you also want to take SBI Education Loan for your higher education .
What is SBI Education Loan?
Education loan is such a facility of the bank. According to which any student can take loan (money) for his studies . India’s largest bank State Bank of India also provides education loan service. The best thing about education loan is that no interest will be charged on the loan taken by you until the study for which you are taking the loan is completed. However, once your studies are completed, you will have to pay interest.
From SBI Bank, you can take an education loan for studies in India as well as abroad. Meaning if you want to study abroad. So SBI Education Loan is a very good option. From here, you can take a loan up to Rs 10 lakh for studying in India and Rs 20 lakh for studying abroad at low interest rates
To take SBI education loan, you can easily take the loan by filling the application form on the basis of some necessary documents and eligibility. To know more,
How to take SBI loan?
Every child and his/her parents dream that their child should fulfill the dreams of his/her family by getting an education. But this is not easy because getting good education requires more money. Which is not easy for the general category. Then the situation often happens that due to lack of money, children are not able to pursue higher education.
But to prevent this from happening, education loan facility has been started. If you have skills, but you are facing problems in pursuing higher education due to lack of money. So you can take SBI Education Loan. To take SBI loan, you will need some documents, eligibility etc. Whose complete information is given below.
Eligibility for taking SBI Loan
- SBI Education Loan is given only to Indian students.
- The age of the student taking the loan should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- SBI education loan is given for technical and professional studies.
- The loan taker should not already have a bank loan.
- SBI education loan can be taken from the nearest bank branch
Documents to take SBI Loan for Education
While applying for an education loan, some important documents of the application form are required as proof which the applying student beneficiary should have. You can see the list of remaining required documents below –
- application form
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Previous class pass mark certificate
- admission certificate
- fee receipt
SBI Education Course
For which courses does State Bank provide education loan? Those courses are as follows –
- postgraduate degree course
- Diploma and Special Course
- training course
- Computer Certificate Course
- engineering diploma
- Agriculture Diploma
- Veterinary Diploma
- Certificate course from ITI
- Data Entry Operator Course
- Nursing/Teacher Training Certificate Course and B.Ed
How to take SBI education
If you are a student and you have all the necessary documents and eligibility mentioned above. So you can easily apply for the loan by filling the SBI Education Loan apply form. SBI Education Loan is taken both online and offline. About which you can know below.
How to Loan Apply Online for SBI Education
If you are facing problem in applying online for education loan from State Bank of India. So you can apply for this loan offline –
- To avail SBI Education Loan, you will have to go to your nearest bank branch.
- You have to get the SBI Education Loan Form from the concerned bank employee or bank manager at the bank branch.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling all the information, some important documents of this application form have to be collected.
- Now you have to submit the complete application form to the bank.
- After submitting the application form, your forms, documents etc. will be verified.
- After completion of verification, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Note:- You must read SBI education loan interest rate, loan amount and other important information once by visiting the official website of SBI. Click here to go to the website –
So friends, today in this article we have told you how to take SBI education loan? , Complete information about eligibility, documents, interest rates etc. has been shared. I hope you have applied for SBI Education Loan.
But if you are facing any kind of problem in taking SBI education loan. So you can ask us by commenting. Our team will join you very soon and assist you completely. If the information given in this article has been useful for you, then do share it with your fellow reading friends